[Freeswitch-dev] Solaris build/DTrace status

Anthony Minessale anthmct at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 26 09:37:44 EDT 2006

Sadly we don't have any solaris install to make these things obvious.
Linux is way to liberal in general even with all the warnings on
things still slip by in the code and they also make no distinction between
what is bash specific (I'd love to know since i am doing nothing but if stmts
in most of the scripts.)  If someone wants to lend me access to thier solaris
box until we get one I can probably get it building right at least with gnu
stuff.  (I really get annoyed with this stuff cos I like things to be perfect)

MSN:anthony_minessale at hotmail.com
JABBER:anthony.minessale at gmail.com

sip:888 at 66.250.68.194
iax:guest at 66.250.68.194/888