[Freeswitch-dev] Solaris build/DTrace status

Roman Shaposhnick rvs at sun.com
Mon Sep 25 22:19:36 EDT 2006

Hi Guys!

First of all after poking around freeswitch source code a bit I've
decided that personally I would really like to apply DTrace to
it to see what's going on w.r.t. threading. Hence I really need
to make sure that it builds on Solaris10/SPARC. Because of that
I decided to put other things (like PerfAnalyzing it on Linux
on a backburner) and focus on at least building it on Solaris.

I think I'm making some progress there, but it also seems to me
that your build process might need a bit of a cleanup. Little
things like specifying #!/bin/sh but actually expecting bash.
Little things -- but they do add up.

Thanks,
Roman.

P.S. And if anybody has any tips for me w.r.t. SPARC/Solaris
build I'd be more than happy to hear them.