[Freeswitch-dev] FreeSWITCH Developing: Getting Started

Michael Collins mcollins at fcnetwork.com
Tue Sep 12 16:16:34 EDT 2006

> I am sure that a condition of anyone answering questions will be you
> have to document the answers and put up some info at voip-info.org in
> the current freeswitch section (there is some documentation there
> already but not how it works internally).

You have absolutely got a deal!  I can't program C worth a poop but I
can certainly generate reams of documentation.

I'll even get the ball rolling by creating a list of questions that can
be the seed of a future "Developers FAQ."

Anybody whose got questions that they'd like to see on a FAQ or
otherwise documented please email them to me: mcollins at fcnetwork.com

Thanks!

-MC