[Freeswitch-dev] Freeswitch now has Python Support - Ruby better

Yossi Neiman iaxteling at cartissolutions.com
Mon Sep 11 15:22:05 EDT 2006

I was looking at how cross platform FreeRADIUS is, and it seems that in
order to run under Windows, you need to use Cygwin.  Is anybody here
familiar with enough with FreeRADIUS to know if just libfreeradius will
work on Win32/64 without Cygwin?  If not, is Peter Nixon one of the main
devs of FreeRADIUS?

Yossi Neiman
Cartis Solutions, Inc. - http://www.cartissolutions.com