[Freeswitch-dev] Fax/T.38

Brian West brian.west at mac.com
Fri Sep 8 13:24:41 EDT 2006

Jonathan,
	Someone needs to start on this but its a module that can't be in the
SVN tree because spandsp is GPL and has an incompatible license but
it doesn't stop someone from building say mod_fax and making all the
bits work in a loadable way and then building and installing it.  See
the license issue isn't there if the end users combines incompatible
projects.  We can host a repo for mod_fax if you like and have
someone pickup the development of that for T.38 and such.  I'm sure
Anthony would be more than happy to add any bits in the core that are
required to extend itself to allow this to work.  Might want to pop
on IRC and talk about it with him.

/b