[Freeswitch-dev] Why not start a Google Freeswitch group and eliminate the issues with not been able to unsubscribe?

Amon Ghupta aghupta at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 19:33:43 EDT 2006

Hello Friend,

Please hurry do not delay, this great project is being maligned by
something as trivial as a broken inefective subscription removal function.
There is too many remove me request, and not enough, "here is how to do
this, configure this, troubleshoot this, connect to this type of comments.

PLEASE, let us fix this and move to the important task at hand which is
FreeSwitch.

-E