[Freeswitch-dev] Production ready?

Yossi Neiman iaxteling at cartissolutions.com
Mon Sep 4 23:20:58 EDT 2006

There is no real ETA, as we are are currently driving our milestones
according to features implemented and not according to strict dates.  We
still have a number of features to design and implement, least of all
the concept of users.  We feel it is much more important that we design
things properly so that we avoid spaghetti code and a series of
bandaids/plasters/whatever you call them trying to heal a wound that
requires stitches.

If you would like to help out and test what we already have in the
system, please do so by all means.  The more bugs we can find and kill
early on, the less we will be banging our heads over later on.

If your system does not require full authentication, especially for
inbound calls, then it is possible that you might be able to use
freeswitch in a production environment.  If you want more information,
please let us  know in more specific terms what it is that you would
like to do with it, and we can answer that question more effectively.

Yossi Neiman
Cartis Solutions, Inc. - http://www.cartissolutions.com