[Freeswitch-dev] REMOVE

Sensei sensei at megaphat.com
Mon Sep 4 20:57:00 EDT 2006

Brian,

I am sure Anothony had nothing but good intentions when he asked to have
everyone automatically have everyone added to the listserv, however, this
should be optional and if it is not optional, your removal methods provided
are flawed since they do not work.

Although it was with a great heart and the best intentions to have everyone
who joins automatically added to the listserv, this action is a clear
violation of IAUP that is common amongst most ISP's and hosting providers
(within the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Italy, France, Canada,
Spain, Germany, Sweden, Hong Kong, Japan, Guam, and a few others that
directly interact with the IC and NANOG).

As a member, I am only trying to help the administrators of the site provide
a more comfortable experience not only or the users but the manager of the
system so that we may all work and interact with one another to help
FreeSwitch grow beyond bounds and limitations.

Thank you.

  _____