[Freeswitch-dev] migrating from Asterisk...

julian howard julianhwrd at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 4 15:16:16 EDT 2006

Seems like some extra steps but if it can solve
communcation with JDBC at least it might work for me.
What do you think? (My primary goal is to use
Filemaker Server Advanced as my database server that
talks via ODBC & JDBC).

And more importantly, scripting in PHP is my flavor of
choice. Can this be done with freeswitch? Which IRC
does the freeswitch community use? Someone suggested I
do this to communicate issues more accurately.

thx