[Freeswitch-dev] compile error (Cannot open include file:'mysql.h': No such file or directory )

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Fri Jul 28 01:31:01 EDT 2006

I commited today a fix to make mysql support for mod_cdr not compile by
default on the debug target.  If you would like to compile with mysql
support, you will nead to have either mysql 5 installed in the default
locations, or you will need to manually add the include and lib
directories to your visual studio directories.  Afther that, you will
need to go into the configuration manager and manually select the
mod_cdr target that includes mysql.  If after updating, you still have
an issue, please manually go into the configuration manager and change
the target for mod_cdr to the regular Debug target.

Mike