[Freeswitch-dev] [Freeswitch-users] C SAY API

Anthony Minessale anthmct at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 18 13:42:41 EST 2006

Yeah,

that's why we are trying to put the enum in there for what we are counting.

http://www.freeswitch.org/eg/say_api.c

in the say_type_t we would add
SST_CHICKENS, SST_SPEAKERS, etc....

That way we have a hint how to generate the audio
this finite list may be limiting but it's ok to submit patches
adding more are more objects as we figure out all the differnt items
that modify speech.

Any elaboration on this? it seemed to be the only logical
way to solve that issue but it may need more.

MSN:anthony_minessale at hotmail.com
JABBER:anthony.minessale at gmail.com

sip:888 at 66.250.68.194
iax:guest at 66.250.68.194/888