[FreeSWITCH Community] FreeSWITCH Weekly News and Notes

Michael Collins marketing at cluecon.com
Tue Mar 26 02:34:03 MSK 2013

Greetings!

We are back after a brief hiatus. Our friend and colleague Brian West took
some much-deserved time off last week so the rest of us were a bit busier
than usual. Brian does an amazing amount of work on FreeSWITCH, CudaTel,
and ClueCon, so we're definitely glad he's back to work!

On last week's conference
call<http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FS_weekly_2013_03_20>we talked
about Debian packaging with a little VoIP security and ZRTP
thrown in for good measure. Interestingly, a number of people stayed on the
call until 6pm EST! You are welcome to stay in the public conference room
for as long as you like. This
week<http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FS_weekly_2013_03_27>we have Mark
Crane scheduled to give us an update on FusionPBX. It's been
about 12 months since we last heard from him. We are looking forward to
seeing the improvements that have been added in the past year.

We are also gearing up for ClueCon 2013 <http://www.cluecon.com> so save
the date: August 6-8, 2013. If you have any questions about being a
speaker, sponsor, or attendee then by all means contact us at this email
address. Remember that WebRTC is a big topic in the news right now and we
are looking for folks to talk about WebRTC in their open source telephony
projects and solutions.

Have a great week and we'll talk to you again in April!

--
Michael S Collins
ClueCon Team