[FreeSWITCH Community] FreeSWITCH Weekly News and Notes

Michael Collins marketing at cluecon.com
Mon Jun 17 22:23:13 MSD 2013

Greetings!

We are all looking forward to our upcoming conference
call<http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FS_weekly_2013_06_19>for June
19th, because we are releasing the official ClueCon
2013 <http://www.cluecon.com> speaker schedule! Additionally, the
FreeSWITCH core developer team will be on the conference call to hang out
with us. Let's all be there this Wednesday and pack out the conference call!

In addition to FreeSWITCH, the core development team also built the Cudatel
Communication Server <http://www.cudatel.com>. On last week's conference
call <http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FS_weekly_2013_06_12> we did a
thorough tour of the CudaTel interface and its capabilities. We also talked
about how the CudaTel can utilize external call control by utilizing an
HTTAPI server. The CudaTel really is a great product and we highly
recommend it for those enterprises that need a simple yet powerful IP
communications platform.

Thanks for your time and we'll talk to everyone on Wednesday!

--
Michael S Collins
ClueCon Team