[FreeSWITCH Community] ClueCon 2013 - Register Right Away to Increase Your Chances of Winning

Michael Collins marketing at cluecon.com
Sat Jul 6 00:38:52 MSD 2013

ClueCon 2013 - Register Today!

At ClueCon we love giving stuff away. Our sponsors have given us many cool
toys to give away this year. We also have books from Packt Publishing. To
top it all off we will once again be giving away ten Android 4 tablets!

You can increase your chances of winning by registering right away.
Everyone who registers by Friday July 12 will *triple* their chances of
winning, so don't delay! You can register online right now. Just visit the
ClueCon <https://www.cluecon.com/2013/> site and click the "Register 2013"
link. To book your hotel room online, simply click the "Book Your Room"
link. Rooms are going fast so don't wait!

Great Presentations: WebRTC, VoIP Security, and More

2013 will be the best ClueCon yet. Check out this year's
schedule<https://www.cluecon.com/schedule/>and you'll see some
familiar favorites as well as new faces. WebRTC is a
hot topic, as is security. We are happy to let you know that Phil
Zimmermann from Silent Circle will be with us again. Be sure to attend the
VoIP Security meetup on Wednesday evening.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about this year's event.
We look forward to seeing everyone in Chicago next month!

--
Michael S Collins
ClueCon Team