[FreeSWITCH Community] FreeSWITCH News and Notes

Michael Collins marketing at cluecon.com
Mon May 21 21:23:45 MSD 2012

Monday, May 21, 2012

We're looking forward this week to a followup on a conversation that we
began last Wednesday. After Fred Dixon gave a great demonstration of Big
Blue Box <http://www.bigbluebutton.org?cc12-0521> we had our very own Ken
Rice give an introduction to writing a simple dialplan module in C. This
week Ken Rice will follow up on the discussion and answer any questions you
may have. If you missed last week's discussion you can download the audio
by clicking the "torrent" link on the past
calls<http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Weekly_Conference_Call#Past_Calls?cc12-0521>page.

In ClueCon news we are happy to report that Norm Tomlins and Voice
Network<http://www.voicenetwork.ca?cc12-0521>are back to sponsor us
again in 2012. We look forward to seeing Norm again
this August. We have also posted a number of presentations on this year's
schedule <http://www.cluecon.com/schedule?cc12-0521>. More presentations
are in the works, so stay tuned for further announcements. Visit the
ClueCon site to register, or call us at 877.742.CLUE if you have any
questions about speakers, sponsoring, or anything else related to the event.

Only 77 days until ClueCon!

--
Michael S Collins
ClueCon Team