[Freeswitch-biz] hosted solution to distribute calls on a % basis

Vance Gorke vance at greatoakmedia.com
Thu Feb 5 07:12:20 MSK 2015

Hosted solution to accomplish the following

I need to send about 500 calls a day to a sip address, (~5000 mins per day)
I then need those calls sent to 3 - 6 US DIDs  on a round robin approximate
% basis.

eg.       500 calls in

DID 1  would receive approximately 33%  ~165  -- in any given hour about 20
calls
DID 2  would receive approximately 33%  ~165  -- in any given hour about 20
calls
DID 3  would receive approximately 33%  ~165  -- in any given hour about 20
calls

I'm happy to pay a hosting fee, and a rational termination fee per min.

I need this solution ASAP

thank you.

--
Vance Gorke