[Freeswitch-biz] mISDN intergation in freeswitch

Tamer Higazi th982a at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 5 12:41:00 MSD 2014

dear ladies and gentlemen,
there is a freeswitch problem I want to have solved.

Problem:
Due that the integration of the freeswitch mISDN sollution from "stkn"
isn't easy to integrate (especially after experimenting a long time) I
heavily believe that the PTP (not PTMP) isdn sollution isn't possible to
integrate with this module.

As I am not really interisted to switch from freeswitch to asterisk 1.8
to make use of mISDN v2, and DAHDI is for me not the most clean
sollution I am looking for help.

Task:
I am looking for a professional who can intergrate the "Linux Call
Router" (lcr) in Freeswitch.

Problem 1:
http://www.isdn4linux.de/pipermail/isdn4linux/2014-March/006118.html

Problem 2:

Setting up misdn capi with hylafax.

Looking for offers

kind regards

Tamer Higazi

--
higazi-it.com UG
Budenheimer Weg 19

Tel: +49 6132 739 10 42
Fax: +49 6132 739 10 43
Email: info at higazi-it.com

GnuPG-Fingerprint:
99BC 6D0B 8007 58F3 EA79  D958 1A72 0DCE A6F1 E56C

Geschäftsführer: Tamer Higazi
Steuernummer: 08/654/0681/8
VAT-No/Ust.IdNr: DE282216802
Amtsgericht Mainz HRB 43817