[Freeswitch-biz] Fake Calls Block using FS

Yogesh Patel yogesh at yoipcarriers.com
Mon May 27 03:27:48 MSD 2013

Hi

We are looking for solution to prevent Fake calls being terminated to our
VOIP Gateways. Our requirement is to build up a dynamic blacklist/white list
which can automatically detect fake generated calls either by the number
format pre assigned. (i.e. 93701111xxx) or by number of call attempts from a
specific ANI OR to specific DINS (i.e. 93702222222 hitting to GW more then 5
times in 1 min.) all those calls should be rejected from the FS before they
hit to voip gateway.

Currently calls are passing thru our switch directly to the gateway and we
are manually blocking such numbers, however we are looking for solution to
automatically detect the number and block them if they are not pre
configured to block.

Let me know if you have any query.

Please advise if any one has such solution readily available or can develop
and if so how much it will cost.

Thank you,

Yogesh Patel

CEO