[Freeswitch-biz] Skypopen- insmod ./skypopen.ko

Anouar Abrik anouarabrik at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 22:27:53 MSK 2013

Hi

I know this has been discussed a number of times and I did try going
through every fix you had in every ticket but to no avail. I started off
with a Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, knowing that a desktop distro won't work I
installed a server distro, 12.04 LTS. I then proceeded to add a Kubuntu
desktop and followed every step on that wiki page successfully till "How to
build skypopen.ko OSS sound driver (required)", not that i did not install
freeswitch or skype on kubuntu but on ubuntus terminal(ctrl+alt F1). None
of the SND_OSS mods were loaded, I am fairly sure about that, yet when ever
I try to run the insmod command it would end up with a resource busy error.

I have a corei5 with 4 GB RAM and dual booting my linux and windows 7.

I apologize but I am fairly new to this and I have a project for my
bachelors that rests on your mod, any help/advice would be highly
appreciated.

--
Regards,

Anouar Abrik