[Freeswitch-biz] Seeking Freeswitch developer - ASAP

Anthony Caiozzo anthony.caiozzo at telchemy.com
Fri Jan 4 05:08:24 MSK 2013

FS Developers - Telchemy manufactures software that measures speech quality
in real-time and in-situ from the end-user perspective.   We are looking to
retain a crackshot Freeswitch developer to help us enhance FS in a way that
would be compatible/useful with our server side analytics platform.  Initial
project scope has been completed - we anticipate the complete project to
take ~200 hours.  Timing on this project is now and has budget allocated.

Please contact me if you are interested or would like more information.

-anthony

Anthony Caiozzo
Telchemy - www.telchemy.com <blocked::http://www.telchemy.com/>
m: 617-312-5189  f: 678-387-3008