[Freeswitch-biz] Consultant Needed

Max Clark max.clark at gmail.com
Wed May 30 23:23:41 MSD 2012

I am looking for a seasoned, experianced consultant to help with our
growing voice platform. You will be taking care of things we: a) can not
figure out ourselves, b) need guidance on best practices, or c) don't have
the time to handle. As a result this is not a junior/mid level requirement.
If you're just starting out this isn't a good match.

Examples include:

   - Validate existing configuration / provide recommendations and
   suggestions for improvements
   - Serve as a sounding board / escalation for internal engineering
   - Troubleshoot the ocasional DTMF issue with new SIP endpoints
   - Integrate transcoding offloading
   - Package custom RPMs for deployment to our production servers
   - Custom module development
   - Integrate SER/SIPs/Kamillo for load balancing/nat traversal

Obviously you must be extremely proficient with:

   - SIP
   - FreeSWITCH (Asterisk a plus)
   - Linux (FreeBSD a plus)
   - Sip Routers

I'm open to either individual consultants or a small firm. As we get to
know each other this will be a T&M/Project Scope structure which will
evolve into a monthly retainer.

Please send me a note offlist with your experiance and we'll setup a time
to talk via PSTN/Skype.

Max