[Freeswitch-biz] Tier 1's and/or ITSP's and SRTP

Yossi Neiman freeswitch at cartissolutions.com
Fri Aug 27 15:49:02 PDT 2010

  Hey folks.

I have a client who is looking for (preferrably) a Tier 1 provider that
can provide SRTP (TLS mode) on SIP trunking.  The alternative would be
an ITSP that can provide support for SRTP, but it has to be all the way
to the point of injection into the PSTN.  My client has HIPAA
considerations, so this is a deal breaking issue, as it turned out to be
with XO.

The client needs somewhere on the order of 48-52 SIP trunks.

Please let me know if you have any pointers/referrals.

-Yossi