[Freeswitch-biz] Introductions

Yossi Neiman freeswitch at cartissolutions.com
Fri May 1 10:11:53 PDT 2009

I can hear the virtual crickets chirping on this mailing list.  There
must be some business aspects of FreeSWITCH that can start some threads
here on this list.

I will start off by introducing myself to those of you who do not know
me.  I have attended every single Cluecon to date, and have even given
presentations at two of them.  In the past I have authored the original
C++ mod_cdr event handler for FreeSWITCH.  Unfortunately, life took me
away from development for a couple years, and FreeSWITCH moved on in
leaps and bounds since then.  I am now trying to get back into the swing
of things on the development side.  The hard part now is trying to
figure out what I can add now since FreeSWITCH has made such wonderful
progress over the past 2 years since mod_cdr was last maintained.

I am the head of a small company that was originally based out of
Chicago.  While we still have presence in Illinois, we now also have a
presence in the central Texas region.  We can provide installation and
configuration services as well as custom module development in C and C++
for FreeSWITCH or interfacing with FreeSWITCH.

Most importantly, as a long standing member of the FreeSWITCH community,
I would like to see the business side of FreeSWITCH to grow and prosper,
as it can lead to much growth and prosperity for the project and the
community in the long term.

--
Yossi Neiman
President