[Freeswitch-biz] UK Sip Cellular Connections

Magnus Kelly magnus.kelly at mapesbury.com
Wed Jun 13 10:50:37 EDT 2007

Hello all,
The asterisk biz list recommended that I enquire within the freeswitch
community - As a UK alternative licensed low power gsm provider,
(mapesbury -www.uk01.com) To check legitimacy see below link. Point is
this allows us to interconnect direct to the major UK MNO's - the
question I am trying to work out is whether this is of interest to the
asterisk community in a sense of us offering IAX/SIP interconnect to the
UK MNO's. We are busy forcing the issue on the ability to port uk mobile
numbers and with a bit of luck will also be able to offer this as a
service later this year (ported numbers and then delivered by SIP/IAX -
Porting also allows numbers to come from within typical bundled minute
packages) The interconnect rates for the major MNO's are regulated but
might normally be "marked up" by traditional routes, we might also be
able to assist with linked sms app's if interest)

If any interest or questions - let me know - thanks magnus at uk01 dot
mobi

(http://www.ofcom.org.uk/radiocomms/ifi/licensing/classes/broadband/cell
ular/pct/)